Saturday, September 8, 2007

on the stars

It must be the alignment of the skies that's giving me so much energy these days. I'm feeling super creative, refreshed, and inspired. It certainly helps that I have a place to live now. I moved in last weekend, and it feels wonderful. I have space to dance and everything. I've been writing alot, too. Check out my other blog for that.

I actually had a really good time going out dancing the other night. No drama, no crazy people. Too much smoke, but I was able to dance the entire night. It was a very good time.

I sort of enjoy the loneliness in this whole experience. Back in Mass, I was so busy and so social I rarely had time for myself. Now, that's all I have. I'm learning SO much, and I keep encountering people who have amazing insights to offer me, if only in passing.

In other news, I can feel Autumn in the air, and it's a great comfort. My favorite season is slowly creeping into its place. There's a certain magic that comes with changing leaves.

:)

No comments: