Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gratitude Sunday


Gratitude Sunday


Today I'm joining Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. I hope to be able to do this every Sunday. Click the image to join in!

What I have felt grateful for this week:

- Opportunities that seem difficult but end up teaching me how to open my heart even more

- An abundance of fresh, local produce

- Meeting other people on a path to authenticity

- My amazing yoga teachers and the smiles they bring to my practice

- A message from a dear friend, reminding me of a place I miss

- Never ending kisses from a beautiful baby boy

- Sunshine and heat (I've missed high summer temperatures)

- Being able to support a friend as she strives for her goals, displaying courage, strength, and joy along the way

- A book that was gifted to me by someone I just met: A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield. It's amazing how books will find their way into your life at the exact right moments.

1 comment:

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hi Leslie,
How wonderful to have you join Gratitude Sunday! :)

I LOVE this line you wrote:
"Opportunities that seem difficult but end up teaching me how to open my heart even more"

I needed to hear that today. Thank you.

Glad to connect with you.

Love, Taryn