Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gratitude Sunday


 Today, I'm joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 


What I am grateful for:

Meeting a person whose gentleness of being moved me so much, it restored my confidence in my own gentleness.

A weekend spent with people who are committed to a path of authenticity, and the inspiration that comes with being amongst such people.

Some space inside my being- moments that open up around things we've been so constricted around.

Authentic Bangladeshi meals, prepared with so much love by friends.

Good news for a dear friend- seeing her get a chance to realize her dreams.

A loving man who takes care of things when I'm away so I won't have to do it myself later.

Doing artwork with children, and the openness and joy it brings to all of us.

What are you grateful for this week?


Gratitude Sunday



1 comment:

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hello Leslie,
What a lovely list. So happy to have you join Gratitude Sunday.
I enjoyed reading, your words are always filled with so much loveliness and grace.

Love, Taryn