Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

I'm joining Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
*


What I've been grateful for this week:

- Spending time with children who are getting so excited about the coming of autumn. We even made caramel apples with the first apples that are ready out here.
 
- A soak in an epsom salt bath, with a cup of holy basil tea, when my body was aching and sore from yoga.
 
- The smiling faces of people- strangers and friends- which brighten my day.
 
- An inspiring day spent with people who are actively trying to create enlightened society.
 
- A card from my grandmother.
 
- Leaves beginning to crunch underfoot.
 
- A bouquet of flowers from a beloved little boy.
 
- Playlists that match my mood and the weather on bike rides to work.

- A moment of space, sitting with my back against a gingko tree, just breathing.


What are you thankful for?


Gratitude Sunday

 

1 comment:

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hello Leslie,
Lovely list, as always. :)
I adore epsom salt baths too.

Love, Taryn