Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Proverbial Opening of the Other Door

You know how they say that when one door shuts, another one opens? It does. Some things happen in life that devastate us. And they are absolutely difficult. But somehow, from that space, the motivation arises for movement. A different direction, perhaps. Tending to loose ends. Figuring out where you are and how that compares with where you want to be.



This past week or so has given me the brain space for some hefty realizations. And also the energy to move forward with some projects I've been neglecting.

Those projects involve what I want to be doing with my life. What I've been in school for, and what my life experience has been teaching me. The healing arts. I've been making and selling herbal products off and on for a few years now, and I've been officially studying Holistic Health for two years now. My experience has brought me to work very closely with other people in order to help them find their own path to healing. Wilde Moon has been this project for some time now, but I'm coming to the place and space to start taking this more seriously. I eventually want to open a Healing Center that will incorporate all sorts of modalities and create a welcoming, peaceful space based in mindfulness and compassion that will invite anyone who needs it to explore their own healing potential in a non-threatening, open minded environment.

The first steps toward making this a reality involve putting myself out there. With that, I gratefully present to you the first fruits of this next step: my official website, and my new etsy shop (that will host herbal products only).

Wilde Moon Healing Arts

Wilde Moon Herbals on Etsy

Please let me know if I can be of service to you. I genuinely look forward to making my dream a reality.

No comments: