Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude Sunday

I'll be joining Taryn this morning, over at Wooly Moss Roots for 

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
 

This week I have been grateful for:

- Having my plants inside unexpectedly. The building I live in is being repainted, so all of my potted plants had to move inside off the balcony. Their presence indoors really changed the space, so peaceful and beautiful. My basil loved the warmth so much, it flowered. 

- I also harvested all my calendula. So grateful to have such a powerful plant working with me.

- Some extra snuggles from kids this week. They were sweet and appreciated.

- The infectiousness of joy. Being around people who are deeply joyful gives me a deeper joy as well. I love that.

- Last weekend I had an amazing and incredible opportunity- I took a kid's yoga teacher training. It was really really wonderful. I am so grateful now to have the tools to share the gift of yoga with my little loves.

 

2 comments:

momto5 said...

<3 what a lovely list

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Beautiful list and I love all the smiles in the yoga training picture. :)